Wonderful side dish with great Hawaiian flare! The miso gives this rice dish a rich creaminess! Like vegan risotto!! I paired this with Coconut Tofu.
What you need:
1 Cup of cooked Brown Rice
1/2 can of organic crushed pineapple
2 tablespoons of yellow miso
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1/2 cup of low sodium vegetable broth
1 tablespoon of ginger
2 cups of organic shelled edamame
1. Prepare brown rice as instructed on packaging
2. In a large sautee pan saute coconut oil and ginger.
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to simmer and dissolve miso paste.
5. Add edamame, cooked brown rice and pineapple.
6. Allow ingredients to marry and voila!